Redefined Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Best meets the Best

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join :D

Go down 
+3
iKiq
Eraseer
Wilpetrucci
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I would like to join :D Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:51 pm

IGN:Bullet94
Level:35 (probably wont help my chances Sad)
Car(s):Right now i have a Eric but getting a URe3 soon
Last(s) Crew(s):None (always wanted this crew lol my friends in it thats why Very Happy)
Favorite thing to do in this game (Patrol, Race, HUV, Deleveries, etc.):Race and missions
Play Since:About 2 months lol
Why Redefined? Why not another crew?:Well i would like to join redefined because i heard this is one of the best crews but anyways i always wanted to joi nthis game since i joined and this is a good oppertunity for me to learn and get thought by the one of the best crew Very Happy
Country?:Canada
Your TimeZone: US, Canada Eastern
When could you Try-Out?: At weekends maybe around 2:00pm Est
Back to top Go down
Wilpetrucci

Wilpetrucci

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 pm

o thy dude we try hard to be one good crew but thers a major problem lvl as soon as u reach lvl 80 contact us and we will try you. we only recruit 80+ or pro drivers on a v9. of course they have to be good ppl friendly and fun =), i hope u understand our policy thx =)
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 am

Yeah and I got to join at 77, since I was so damn pro beating the hella out of Wilpe, they said directly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iKiq

iKiq

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:22 am

Word will Very Happy <3

and era i let you in crew cause i was drunk :b

jkjk <3 your pwning. but ty for the nice words bullet. Very Happy always nice to hear pplz talk nice about us ;=
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:02 am

OMFG DRIFT CITY IN UNI LOL!
Back to top Go down
Wilpetrucci

Wilpetrucci

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:30 am

u wish eraseer!!!! haha u joined cuz u pwn and are cool
Back to top Go down
razor_nfsmw

razor_nfsmw

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:39 pm

hnmmmm if this guy a spy or something? who is friends with this guy... he is to nice xD
Back to top Go down
Wilpetrucci

Wilpetrucci

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 am

spy? who? nice why?
Back to top Go down
TomGTheRat

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 am

I would like to join but cant until July as my uni blocks the port i need to play DC
IGN:TomGTheRat
Level:73
Car(s):er.... v9 Comet v9 Birdie (i think)
Last(s) Crew(s):RaTpAcK, redefined
Play Since:January
Why Redefined?Because you guys had me before and took me in despite the fact that im not a top class racer, i wanna rejoin my friends
Country?:England
Your TimeZone: GMT
When could you Try-Out?: July Razz
Back to top Go down
razor_nfsmw

razor_nfsmw

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:42 pm

u mean july 09? geez thats 1 year away
Back to top Go down
TomGTheRat

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 pm

Haha i know man but thats when i finish uni, i was in the crew when it near enough started, i joined with pelonnn, obviously you dont remember me but hopefully ikiq or cherry or will might. i enjoyed my time with rdf so much that i am willing to wait that long to join despite being several levels below the requirement level. i was there when rdf took their first channel and i remember the buzz in the crew at the time - it was infectious. rdf means a lot to me and even if i never rejoin rdf will always be one of my favourite, if not the most, in DC!
Back to top Go down
Wilpetrucci

Wilpetrucci

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:29 am

of course we remember u tom. read some manuals on how to unlock ports >=) its easy muahahaha ill give u soime tips =) so u can put another IP adress lets say from USA and u can easily play. im glad that you're almost 1 year of finish the uni gratz =)
Back to top Go down
Cherrytart

Cherrytart

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:16 am

TomGTheRat wrote:
Haha i know man but thats when i finish uni, i was in the crew when it near enough started, i joined with pelonnn, obviously you dont remember me but hopefully ikiq or cherry or will might. i enjoyed my time with rdf so much that i am willing to wait that long to join despite being several levels below the requirement level. i was there when rdf took their first channel and i remember the buzz in the crew at the time - it was infectious. rdf means a lot to me and even if i never rejoin rdf will always be one of my favourite, if not the most, in DC!

yeah ofcourse i remember u bro...u used to pwn... Smile

get over with ur uni soon and study hard and come back to roll with us Smile

all the best bro...god speed
Back to top Go down
MichelFx

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Guys Nic 2 see u again
i'll be back in november
Razz

So..... Good Luck

Saludes a Wilpetrucci

Razz

i miss ya so much guyz
Back to top Go down
Wilpetrucci

Wilpetrucci

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 7:20 pm

we miss ya a lot michel!!!!!!!! yay u sure coming in november? o fk hell im hella happy now =D
Back to top Go down
iKiq

iKiq

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 am

TomG i will make you as a "forum member" so you can read the post Smile

Michel & tom your members Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join :D   I would like to join :D Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join :D
Page 1 of 1