Redefined Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the Best meets the Best

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell or not, really confused..

Go down 
+3
iKiq
razor_nfsmw
Eraseer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eraseer

Farewell or not, really confused.. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

yeah probably will be my farewell, yesterday I talked about it in crew chat and now it doesn't work anymore, I formated it and such, but no help..

So I just wanna say I don't know when I can get on again or if I ever will. Atm im on a friends comp but cant be always on it.

So if you need to contact me, you can do that on msn:
santitoxd@hotmail.com

Goodluck with cb if I can't be on that time and wish you all goodluck!

<3 All :'(
Back to top Go down
razor_nfsmw

razor_nfsmw

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:10 pm

fk dude, go to a computer store c if they can fix it or something.
Back to top Go down
iKiq

iKiq

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:11 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ERASEER TLAK WITH GANGSTA. HES COMPUTER PRO )': pplzz we need you my love ): you aint a swedish potato fag <3
Back to top Go down
GangstaDogg

GangstaDogg

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 pm

You just need to get a new Power Supply (a PSU), you can get one in a pc store, and they are very cheap.
like these ones: www.torchcomputers.co.uk/index.php?cPath=75_133
400W is enough

Last edited by GangstaDogg on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.suckmydick.com
Cherrytart

Cherrytart

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:23 pm

man try to format ur computer...install OS again..do something bro Sad we seriously need u man
Back to top Go down
GangstaDogg

GangstaDogg

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Nah he said he tried formatting, but didnt work, im 90% sure that the PSU is burned down,
I change PSUs like in every month, the motherboard used to burn them
Back to top Go down
Cherrytart

Cherrytart

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 pm

yeah might be the PSU...try to get a 300 W PSU or more...and a good quality
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:02 am

I talked with the store that sold me the computer and they said I need to turn it back so they can fix it.

I have 2 years guarantee on it and its not been a year since I bought it.

My friends will turn it back asap. But will miss this cb probably =/

Will try to do something about it and I will upload a picture of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:18 am

The PSU is working fine, its spinning as hell, I think it's the graphic card. Since the picture doesn't come out and the windows login doesn't show. There's the problem, I cannot login to windows cus the picture is like orange lines all over the screen.
Back to top Go down
Cherrytart

Cherrytart

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:35 am

so then change the graphics card asap Smile or take it to some care centre...although i think u will end up in replacing ur GPU only...but who knws
Back to top Go down
razor_nfsmw

razor_nfsmw

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:36 am

u tried any of this stuff era?
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 am

The comp is at the computer store that I bought it from. They said they'll fix it asap, but I have no clue when it will be done, but I doubt it will be this week. I might try DL DC somewhere else but I don't know. This laptop sucks.
Back to top Go down
razor_nfsmw

razor_nfsmw

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:28 pm

we need you back!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

also go to this link for the update on parts in dc
http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=297474

should happen in around 12 days xD
Back to top Go down
GangstaDogg

GangstaDogg

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:29 pm

Bro im still 90% sure it was the PSU, if the PSU's cooler is working that doesnt mean the PSU is OK, sometimes when the PSU isnt working the pc wount start at all, and sometimes your pc restarts before it can do the login and formatting your HDD was a bad idea, cuz u lost your stuff lol
And buying PCs from stores is not good cuz: #1 they overprice the pc and #2 they give u guarantee on the PC so u cant bother it, and it will take u weeks to get it repaired if its broken. The best way is to buy or order all the parts of the pc u want and put them together or tell someone to do it for u, ull get guarantee for each part and if somethin is broken u just take that out and go buy a new one, or send it back and they'll send a new one for you.
Back to top Go down
RisngBLaDe

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Eraseer ur soooo soft. Try a little harder to finda solution.
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:10 am

Awesome part system razor, hopefully Im back by then.

@ Gangsta, you're right probably but I didn't lose my stuff, got them in a DVD desk.
This will probably take up to 3 weeks to get it fixed probably.

@ FallingKnife, I can't do much more nublet, just wait.

Goodluck on CB if I'm not on by 7pm.

Might take my uncles comp, don't really know, since they all are going to wedding or so.

Kthxbye <3
Back to top Go down
razor_nfsmw

razor_nfsmw

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 10:22 am

ok hope you can play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eraseer

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:44 pm

They text messaged me and said that it will take up to 2-3 weeks to get it fixed :<

So yeah I wont be able to plaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wilpetrucci

Wilpetrucci

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:54 pm

fk them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cherrytart

Cherrytart

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am

Eraseer wrote:
They text messaged me and said that it will take up to 2-3 weeks to get it fixed :<

So yeah I wont be able to plaaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!

damn bro...thats why i hate branded computers, i mean laptops are ok but branded PCs are shit...

assembled PCs are the real deal...

i hope they keep up to their word, Sad we gonna miss u in CB bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell or not, really confused..   Farewell or not, really confused.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell or not, really confused..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redefined Crew-
Jump to: